Install "IDE for Big Data" by following the on-screen instructions.
0. Download a package for your system (x86 or x64)*
1. Close all applications (including IDE for Big Data)
2. Double-click on the package (IDE-Setup.exe)
3. The setup program ask you to select options and path to install.
If you are unsure, just accept the defaults.
4. Once installed, you can start IDE from the Start Menu
*Note: Use x86 version for 32 bit databases and x64 version for 64 bit databases
First, you must create a connection to database
To create connection to a database the program has a three ways:
1. Use “Connection wizard” button and follow the instruction (Easy way)
2. Use button "Create connection" and fill all parameters manually (For advanced users)
3. Use button “Create new ODBC connection”
Video: Connect to NoSQL database
Video: Connect to Social network
Video: Web Extractor
The most common problems
1. No drivers (providers) for database
2. There is a driver, but it is unclear how to connect it to the database.
This error happend if you system not contains SSL library for Indy HTTPS.
Solution: Download and install Open SSL library to your system (ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll)
1. Select data source to share in My Connections windows
Check that you can connect to data source without errors
2. Enable Mobile Gateway (Press Ctrl+M)
3. Determinate your ip address
Use http://whatismyipaddress.com or similar site to determinate ip address
1. Open Business Intelligence
2. Touch “Remote” button
3. Enter your ip address to “Remote server ip” field (Determined on step 3)
4. Click button “Connect”
5. On success: You will see your data in table
6. On failure: Check your server visibility from internet
When you type http://your_server_ip_adress/ in mobile browser you must see the server answer
If you see 404 error in browser: check your OS firewall or firewall on router